French Concentration Objectives
- Provide authentic contexts for further development of communicative competence with improved accuracy in French.
- Foster developing appreciation for shared human experience across diverse cultures.
- Integrate knowledge from other curricular areas to connect foreign language study with other disciplines.
- Promote a developing understanding of the nature of language and culture.
- Encourage participation in multilingual communities for life-long learning.
French Concentration Requirements1
|Reading and Writing|
|Conversation and Composition|
400 level advanced French course (ML FR404 is required for IB majors)
Three additional courses 2
Nine credits must be earned at Bryant
One may be at the 200 level and at least two must be at the 300 and 400 levels.