A Bryant education is founded on a curriculum that balances contemporary business, traditional liberal arts, and innovative technology.
All business students must complete a liberal arts minor as part of their academic program. Combining their studies in this way allows students to develop a diverse knowledge base and provides a strong foundation for lifelong learning.
Students pursuing a degree program in the College of Arts and Sciences are required to complete a business minor.
Students pursuing a degree program in the College of Arts and Sciences may apply no more than 30 hours of credit from the College of Business to a liberal arts program.
- Business Administration
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Marketing Analytics Minor
- Sales Minor
Liberal Arts Minors
- Africana/Black Studies
- Applied Statistics
- Biology Minor
- Biotechnology Minor
- Environmental Science Minor
- Film Studies
- Global Studies
- Latin American and Latina/Latino Studies
- Legal Studies
- Literary and Cultural Studies Minor
- Political Science
- Professional and Creative Writing
- Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies